FAQ'S AROUND COVID-19
Below is a list of questions we are being asked regularly and the answers that we have been provided by commissioners and services.
We hope it is helpful.
- I access a CPFT service. How do I know what is happening to it right now?
The CPFT have updated their website here. If you cannot see the service you access on here, then it is running as usual with no changes. You should have been contacted by our service if there have been changes. If you are still unsure, please call the service and ask them.
- What are the changes to other services such as Mind, CGL or Lifecraft?
All other services, charities and community groups have updated their websites and contacted people to let them know what is happening. Keep Your Head are updating their website with all service changes and you can find them here Or check the organisations own website.
- What services are available to me?
There is a list of available services here.The SUN Network regularly signpost to services on their Twitter and Facebook accounts @Sunnetworkcambs
- Am I allowed to use my GP surgery for my mental health?
Yes! If you need to see your GP to stay well and prevent a decline in your mental wellbeing, you absolutely must contact them. It is important for you to stay well.
- What do I do in an emergency? Am I allowed to call an ambulance?
If you are in a mental health crisis then call NHS 111 option 2. The First Response Service. If your life is in danger and you need to call an ambulance, then you can call 999. It is important to use services when it is appropriate to do so to stay safe.
- How can I stay up to date on Cambridge and Peterborough mental health and drug and alcohol services?
Visit the SUN Network website as we regularly update on what services are providing under our News tab. If you have a question about services, you can call/text/WhatsApp us on 07712 358 172 or email firstname.lastname@example.org