MENTAL HEALTH APPS
Technology is becoming more and more prominent in everyday life, and it can be a great resource when we need a little bit of support. So here we've made a list of some great apps for your wellbeing and mental health.
The NHS App library has lots of different apps, some of which have clinical evidence to show that they help some people (these ones are labelled ‘NHS Approved’) and others are currently undergoing testing to see how effective they are.
Check out some apps on the NHS site here!
Other Mental Health and Wellbeing apps:
- Headspace. (Anxiety, Meditation, Sleep, Focus, Mindfulness)
- Dare. (Anxiety, Panic Attacks)
- Calm. (Meditation, Sleep, Stress, Mindfulness, Focus, Relationships)
- Silver Cloud. (Anxiety, Depression, Stress, Wellbeing, Chronic Illness)
- Catch It. (Anxiety, Depression, Anger, Wellbeing, Confusion)
*Some information gathered from www.nhs.uk and the services listed.