Click here to reach our simple online form.
Once the referral is received Time4u staff will make contact with the parent/carers as soon as possible, usually within three working days.
An assessment will be arranged and carried out at a suitable location.
Following the assessment, if the young person wishes to embark on counselling, they will be matched with a therapist with the skills and experience to meet their needs."
Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Domestic Abuse & Sexual Violence Partnership
The DASV Partnership have released an April Newsletter which provides the latest details of domestic abuse and sexual violence support available in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
See the DASV Partnership's May Newsletter.
The Kite Trust
"All new referrals should be directed to Victoria (admin) on: firstname.lastname@example.org – she can also be reached on 07808189158
For professionals wishing to speak to a Programme Manager or Youth Worker, they may contact Rosie or Katie on the numbers below:
- Rosie – Programme Manager (Youth Work) – 07391 561088
- Katie – Youth Worker – 07566 742682
Young people already in our service are also welcome to contact Rosie or Katie on the numbers above."
YMCA Trinity Group
We understand that these are particularly challenging times for everyone, and particularly schools.
The mental health and wellbeing of your staff, students and parents will be critical during this current climate, and at a time where social distancing and school closures will create a barrier to the typical support and guidance schools will provide to their students.
We are here to help you and your school community during this difficult time. As well as our counselling support, advice and training, we have also produced a supporting document that you may find useful to share with parents, young people and staff about mental health support. Click here to download the document.
We have been working hard to provide alternative support during this time and are delighted to announce that we can offer the following alternative services:
- Telephone/zoom/whatsapp counselling to parents/staff/older students
- Checking-in calls for those existing or new referrals (including parents of younger children) who are unable to have formal online/telephone counselling
- Parent/staff/student advice via above platforms or through email
- Supervision for staff
- Tailored resources for websites
- Curriculum/resource development
- Use of credits/days for other services such as training or creation of webinars. Examples of training might include:
- Access to our existing training programme for individuals – see our virtual calendar here
- Tailored training for groups of staff e.g. mentoring training to help those working with vulnerable groups; Delivering Early Interventions Train The Trainer to help you design and deliver resilience programmes for those in school or as online resources;
- Webinars for staff or parents with Q&A about particular topics
In addition you may like to consider our digital tool that provides 24/7 self-help tools for staff, students (aged 11+) and parents. For more details, click here
We are thinking creatively about how we can support schools during this time including online services, so if you would like to contact us to discuss your needs, please call 01733 373187 or email email@example.com
Click here for more details about our accommodation, childcare and gym services