Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Professionals Mental Health Support

Housing information

The Housing, Mental Health and Substance Misuse Toolkit has been developed by people working in a wide range of teams and agencies across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, with the help of experts by experience. It sets out the process to follow when housing, mental health and substance misuse issues occur in ten different scenarios. Click here for more details and the latest information. 

Citizens Advice provide a wealth of advice on housing issues (

Local Citizens Advice Offices can also provide information and advice:

Housing and Homelessness

Shelter provide information on getting help from councils. The district and city councils in Cambridgeshire have statutory responsibility for housing and homelessness and are known as housing authorities. Their duties include the provision of housing for rent and working with housing associations to supply housing for general and special needs. They can also give information and advice on accommodation queries for a range of housing:

Cambridgeshire Services

Peterborough Rough Sleeper Referral Form - 





Managed by The SUN Network