Hide this page

Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Professionals Mental Health Support

Housing information

Citizens Advice provide a wealth of advice on housing issues (www.citizensadvice.org.uk/housing/)

Local Citizens Advice Offices can also provide information and advice:

Housing and Homelessness

Shelter provide information on getting help from councils. The district and city councils in Cambridgeshire have statutory responsibility for housing and homelessness and are known as housing authorities. Their duties include the provision of housing for rent and working with housing associations to supply housing for general and special needs. They can also give information and advice on accommodation queries for a range of housing:

Cambridgeshire Services

Peterborough Rough Sleeper Referral Form - https://www.peterborough.gov.uk/residents/housing/homelessness/ 






Have your say...

Comments are closed for this article