A Dementia Café is a café that people suffering with dementia can visit and be social, along with their friends, families and carers. The cafés are relaxed are give people the opportunity to talk with staff and other people about dementia whilst having a cup of tea and cake. Some cafés host regular talks by a range of local services who promote wellbeing and safety.
- Forget Me Not Café - Alex Wood House Nursing Home, 3A Fortescue Road, CB4 2JS, Cambridge
- Dementia Café Ramsey - Rainbow Surgery, Stocking Fen Road, 1B Stocking Fen Road, Ramsey, PE26 1SA, Huntingdon
- Dementia Café St Ives Cambridgeshire - St. Ives Free Church Market Hill, PE27 5AL, St. Ives
- Synergy Café, Thorpe Hall - Thorpe Hall Hospice, Thorpe Road, PE3 6LW, Peterborough
- Dementia Café March -36 High Street, PE15 9JR, March
- Dementia Café Ely - Ely Methodist Church, 15 Chapel Street, CB6 1AD, Ely
- Dementia Café Wisbech - Robert Hall Centre, St. Augustines Road, PE13 3AH, Wisbech