Whether you are affected by your own gambling or someone else's, you are welcome to come and talk to us. We offer support to individuals and families experiencing the negative impact of gambling.
It can feel difficult to reach out for help, and this may be the first time you have, but we want you to know you are welcome here.
What we offer:
- An assessment to help us understand what you are experiencing
- Specialist Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Tools and techniques to help you stop gambling
- Couple and family therapy
- Individual support for family members
- Psychiatric reviews
- Support from people who have gone through/are going through it too
Whether we see you individually or as a family/support network, we can meet with you online or face-to-face. In some cases, we may work alongside other services involved in your care to ensure you receive the most appropriate help and support.
You can refer yourself or others by filling out the online referral here. For more information you can email the service on firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on 01908 724287
You can view the service poster here and you can request the poster in other languages by contacting email@example.com